Hover over to zoom in
Suresite Transparent Border Gauze
- Easy delivery of an all-in-one cover dressing with absorption.
- Traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
- Won't stick to itself
- Microporous technology
- Permits continuous observation
- Variety of delivery systems
- Indications:partial-thickness wounds, full-thickness wounds (secondary dressing), peripheral and central I.V. lines, skin tears, lacerations and abrasions and to help prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis.
- Contraindications: contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage.
- May be left in place for up to7 day; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
- Available in 4"x4.8", 3.5"x10" and 2.4"x2.8" sizes
We Also Recommend