Maxorb Ag™ Silver Alginate
- For moderate to heavily draining wounds.
- Helps manage bacterial burden, Controlled-release ionic silver, Cost-effective, Easy dressing changes, Highly absorbent , Superior fluid handling, Reduces odor , Fluid will not wick laterally, Up to 21-day antimicrobial protection
- Indications: Pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, first- and second-degree burns, moderate to heavily draining partial and full-thickness wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds, graft and donor sites, and trauma wounds.
- Contraindications: third- degree burns, dry or lightly draining wounds, patients with a known sensitivity to alginates or silver, to control heavy bleeding, as a surgical implant.
- May be left in place for up to 21 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
We Also Recommend