- For lightly draining wounds in need of an antimicrobial barrier
- Helps manage bacterial burden; Continuous antimicrobial protection; Non-staining; Gentle for the patient; Advanced fluid management ; Extended wear time
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, graft wounds and donor sites, skin tears, surgical wounds, lacerations and abrasions, and first- and second-degree burns.
- Contraindications: individuals with a known sensitivity to silver
- Sheets may be left in place for up to 7 days; Amorphous gel may be left in place for up to 3 days
- Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
We Also Recommend