Optifoam Silver Adhesive Dressing
- For wounds with intact periwound skin.
- Ionic silver provides antimicrobial barrier
- Continuous antimicrobial protection
- Highly absorbent border foam
- Can manage repeated bacteria introduction
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
- Waterproof outer layer
- Indications: pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, first and second-degree burns and under compression bandages.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns,lesions with active vasculitis, individuals with a known sensitivity to silver.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
- Available in 4"x4" and 6"x6" sizes
We Also Recommend