Hover over to zoom in
Optifoam Silicone Gentle by Medline
- Silicone border provides gentle adhesion.
- Highly conformable border can be lifted and reapplied
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
- Will not curl at edges
- Highly absorbent
- Helps create ideal healing environment
- Waterproof outer layer protects wound and keeps bacteria out
- Low friction and shear outer layer
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, and first and second-degree burns.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns and lesions with active vasculitis
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
- Available in 3"x3", 4"x4", 6"x6" and 7"x7" or 10"x9" sacrum sizes
- Compare to Mepilex dressings
We Also Recommend