Hover over to zoom in
Optifoam Heel Dressing
- Optifoam® Heel absorbs moderate to heavy drainage.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
- Highly absorbent1
- Helps create ideal healing environment
- Waterproof outer layer protects wound and keeps bacteria out
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full- thickness wounds and diabetic foot ulcers.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns and lesions with active vasculitis.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
We Also Recommend