Optifoam Adhesive Dressing
- An all-in-one dressing for fluid handling.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
- Highly absorbent border foam
- Helps create ideal healing environment
- Waterproof outer layer protects wound and keeps bacteria out
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, skin tears, and first- and second-degree burns.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns and lesions with active vasculitis
- May be left in place for up to 7 days; Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
- Available in 4"x4" and 6"x6" sizes
We Also Recommend