Bulkee II™ Gauze Bandage Roll - Kerlix (Sterile)
- Ideal for both primary and secondary wound care dressings.
- When used as a primary dressing, the open weave design provides fast wicking, absorbency and aeration.
- Has a more tightly finished edge for reduced linting; and more crimps per linear foot for increased cushioning and patient comfort.
- The 6-ply bandage stretches and conforms to a variety of patient needs.
- It performs exceptionally well in burn care applications.
- Also called Kerlex
We Also Recommend