Maxorb Calcium Alginate
- For moderate to heavily draining wounds.
- Highly absorbent
- Superior fluid handling
- Fluid will not wick laterally
- Easy dressing changes
- Indications: pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, and first- and second-degree burns.
- Contraindications: third-degree burns, for use as a surgical sponge, dry wounds and patients with a known sensitivity to alginates.
- May be left in place for up to 5 days; Dressing change will depend on amount of drainage.
We Also Recommend